Earlier this year McKinsey published a report estimating that 127 new IoT devices are connected to the web every second. IoT devices are already embedded in many aspects of our lives and this data can be leveraged to ultimately help us adopt healthier, more sustainable behaviours. In this session we'll be using MuleSoft to help answer questions like;
* How much energy do you consume while working from home?
* How do advances in technology impact power efficiency and how much does this affect your utility bill?
Vita Spark combines power sensors, ThingsBoard (an open source IoT platform), MuleSoft's OData plugin, and Salesforce's Sustainability Cloud, to visualise energy consumption patterns and demonstrate the power efficiency of numerous household items.
You will see:
* The power of IoT and ThingsBoard when it comes to visualising device power consumption (home workstations, LED vs Incandescent Christmas lights, and a few surprises yet to be revealed!)
* A spotlight on how to build an OData API in MuleSoft leveraging the APIKit OData Extension
* How Salesforce's Sustainability Cloud can help companies offset emissions and reduce energy consumption by leveraging IoT data
Zoom meeting link will be sent to registered attendees the day before the event, so be sure to sign up quick!
Chief Technology Officer
Senior Integration Consultant
Senior Integration Consultant
Cormac is an Analyst within Deloitte Belfast’s Data Integration practice. After completing his A-Levels, Cormac joined Deloitte as part of the BrightStart Apprenticeship scheme, which combines full time work with part time study for a Bachelor’s Degree. Cormac quickly took a keen interest in Data Integration and, despite having little technical experience, quickly became affluent in using MuleSoft, receiving his API Design Associate certification and is currently working towards gaining his Mule 4 Developer Certification. Since then, Cormac has worked as a Mule developer on numerous engagements where his day-to-day role has included business analysis, integration development, testing, and DevOps. Furthermore, Cormac has become an SME on particular engagements through his knowledge of Mule 4.
In the future, Cormac wishes to gain a breadth of knowledge in the integration space and continue to gain his certifications whilst working in a number of different roles. He is also enthusiastic about building out the MuleSoft community within Belfast. In his spare time, he is a keen musician and an avid globetrotter.
Ka Man’s expertise includes integration solution design, API design (RAML 1.0), complex data transformation using DataWeave 2.0, and API/application lifecycle management with Anypoint Platform (Runtime Manager, API Manager, Anypoint Monitoring etc.).
She is passionate about designing and architecting robust and forward-looking solutions that are able grow alongside the business, adapting swiftly within the rapidly evolving technology landscape.
▪ MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect – Level1
▪ MuleSoft Certified Platform Architect - Level 1
▪ MuleSoft Certified Developer - Level 1 (Mule 4)
▪ MuleSoft Certified Developer – API Design Associate
Tejas is part of the Cloud Development and Integration practice within Cloud Engineering at Deloitte. Having started his career with the firm through the Brightstart Apprenticeship scheme, Tejas has experience delivering MuleSoft engagements through the lens of a variety of roles. From humble non-techie beginnings conducting business analysis, Tejas has seen himself flourish into a MuleSoft developer, building global integrations for large scale projects. From the experience, Tejas has become certified as an API Design Associate and Mule 4 Developer. He is eager to continue this momentum and broaden his knowledge about all things integration.
As a recent addition to the mule techie community, Tejas has often been spotted at various Mule meet-ups and other events in the past. He has also had great fun talking about his journey at a MuleSoft Careers Fair too. Come find him and say hello!
Her specialist areas include Integration, MuleSoft, API-led connectivity, Cloud Development and Architecture complimented by multiple professional certifications:
* MuleSoft Certified Developer - Level 1 (Mule 4)
* MuleSoft Certified Platform Architect - Level 1 (MCA)
* Google Cloud Certified Professional Cloud Architect
* MuleSoft Certified Developer - API Design Associate (RAML 1.0)
* Salesforce Certified Administrator
Head of Data & Integration