Enterprises, especially in the manufacturing, logistics, retail, and healthcare verticals heavily rely on B2B, a type of electronic commerce to exchange products/services information. When talking about B2B, many businesses would think of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI). According to a recent article published by Digital Commerce, EDI accounted for more than 75% of all B2B electronic sales. From this statistic, it is clear that EDI is a prominent portion of B2B.
In this session, we’ll provide an introduction to B2B/EDI, share the foundation of business and technology protocols and finally provide an overview of MuleSoft Anypoint Partner Manager.
Kiran Nittala is a Principal Architect at Prowess Software Services with 16 years of experience delivering digital transformation solutions across verticals. He started his career in TIBCO, moved to Data/Analytics space before settling down to help MuleSoft customers build API-Led architectures for improving customer/partner experiences and in turn adding additional revenue streams. He is currently working at a strategic MuleSoft account through a Professional Services engagement.
Hari Kasetty is an Enterprise Architect at Prowess Software Services with 16+ years of experience in TIBCO, Dell Boomi & MuleSoft integration technologies. He worked with various clients across globe and have rich experience in implementing B2B projects in Healthcare & retail verticals.
Technology leader with in-depth experience in leading Efficient Technology Solutions and key focus on Enterprise Application Integration. Skilled in middleware implementation, cloud integration, and API design and strategy.
Enterprise Architecture, Strategy, Solutions Architecture, Enterprise Integration, Roadmap Development, Team Leadership, Mentorship, Pre-Sales, SOA, CEP, In Memory Data Grid, MuleSoft, TIBCO, MDM, B2B, Composite Applications, Analytics, ERP, Root Cause Analysis, HIPAA, Project Management and Planning, SDLC-RAD, Agile/Scrum
• Highly motivated and experienced Technical leader with more than 20 Years of IT experience
• Experienced in Software Engineering lifecycle (design through rollout) in enterprise architecture, design, development, deployment and operations.
• Successfully led large enterprise integration implementations at various customer sites consisting of global teams.
• Worked in various capacities from doing POCs, demos, solutioning, developing complex solutions and delivery management.
• Worked in Education, Health care, Retail, Supply chain, Banking and Insurance industries.
• Delivered technical presentations and solutions according to customer requirements and audience. Presented focused product demonstrations that illustrate how product solutions can address the critical business needs/issues.
• Have excellent analytical, problem solving, superior communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to interact with individuals at all levels and can work as a part of a team as well as independently.
• Efficient at communication, documentation and relationship management.
• Have good understanding of TOGAF
• TIBCO Certified Professional
• Mulesoft certified Professional
• AWS certified solutions architect
15 years of IT Experience with a specialty in middleware. Passionate about learning Enterprise level Integration. Good experience in middleware tools like TIBCO, Oracle SOA/OSB, and MuleSoft. 4+ years of extensive experience in MuleSoft 3.x and 4 version. Extensive knowledge and experience in Telecom, Retail ,Insurance and Health care domains.
Sr Customer Success Architect