we will be going through the custom policies in Mule
Policies enable you to enforce regulations to help manage security, control traffic and improve the adaptability of your APIs. You can implement all these regulations with no modification to the code implementation. Additionally, you can create custom policies based on your specific business requirements. In this session, we will talk about developing and using a Mule custom policy.
Previously worked at Alliance Data Systems as a Manager for Enterprise Integration & Mainframe Modernization teams. Prior to that, Sarvesh worked for IBM and Ness in New Jersey and West Virginia. He has experience in the Financial, Government, and Logistics industries.Sarvesh lives in Columbus, OH with his family. They are from southern India. His daughters, 5 & 3 years old, kee…
Technology leader with in-depth experience in leading Efficient Technology Solutions and key focus on Enterprise Application Integration. Skilled in middleware implementation, cloud integration, and API design and strategy.
Enterprise Architecture, Strategy, Solutions Architecture, Enterprise Integration, Roadmap Development, Team Leadership, Mentorship, Pre-Sales, SOA, CEP, In Memory Data Grid, MuleSoft, TIBCO, MDM, B2B, Composite Applications, Analytics, ERP, Root Cause Analysis, HIPAA, Project Management and Planning, SDLC-RAD, Agile/Scrum
• Highly motivated and experienced Technical leader with more than 20 Years of IT experience
• Experienced in Software Engineering lifecycle (design through rollout) in enterprise architecture, design, development, deployment and operations.
• Successfully led large enterprise integration implementations at various customer sites consisting of global teams.
• Worked in various capacities from doing POCs, demos, solutioning, developing complex solutions and delivery management.
• Worked in Education, Health care, Retail, Supply chain, Banking and Insurance industries.
• Delivered technical presentations and solutions according to customer requirements and audience. Presented focused product demonstrations that illustrate how product solutions can address the critical business needs/issues.
• Have excellent analytical, problem solving, superior communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to interact with individuals at all levels and can work as a part of a team as well as independently.
• Efficient at communication, documentation and relationship management.
• Have good understanding of TOGAF
• TIBCO Certified Professional
• Mulesoft certified Professional
• AWS certified solutions architect
15 years of IT Experience with a specialty in middleware. Passionate about learning Enterprise level Integration. Good experience in middleware tools like TIBCO, Oracle SOA/OSB, and MuleSoft. 4+ years of extensive experience in MuleSoft 3.x and 4 version. Extensive knowledge and experience in Telecom, Retail ,Insurance and Health care domains.
Yogesh is an experienced Solution Architect who provides hands on technical leadership for MuleSoft implementation projects creating reusable frameworks, proof of concept implementations, and delivery guidance for development, governance and operational life cycle for APIs and integrations. He is a subject matter expert in architecture, implementation, and support of enterprise-grade technical solutions meeting complex business requirements while evangelizing integration methodologies for on-premise, cloud and hybrid integration and API solutions.