Hello Columbus Mulees,
Happy New year 2021. Its been a while we have connected. Hope you are keeping yourself safe and doing well. As meetups are going virtual , this is our first virtual MuleSoft meetup 2021.
We will be starting with Enterprise Integration Patterns in Mule. As we all know MuleSoft is hot skill in the market. People from different backgrounds switching to MuleSoft. This session will give you insights on EAI patterns and related MuleSoft objects/components to be used. We will also focus on the some commonly used patterns such as routing, splitter and aggregator with live examples.
If you want to improve your mule skills, present your success stories, share knowledge and network with like peers here is the platform. If you are interested to present for the meetup feel free to reach us we will guide you.
Quote: Success is a comma not a full stop.
14 years of IT Experience with a specialty in middleware. Passionate about learning Enterprise level Integration. Good experience in middleware tools like TIBCO, Oracle SOA/OSB, and MuleSoft. 4+ years of extensive experience in MuleSoft 3.x and 4 version. Extensive knowledge and experience in Telecom, Retail ,Insurance and Health care domains.
Yogesh is an experienced Solution Architect who provides hands on technical leadership for MuleSoft implementation projects creating reusable frameworks, proof of concept implementations, and delivery guidance for development, governance and operational life cycle for APIs and integrations. He is a subject matter expert in architecture, implementation, and support of enterprise-grade technical solutions meeting complex business requirements while evangelizing integration methodologies for on-premise, cloud and hybrid integration and API solutions.
Ralph is a Solution Architect working for Collibra, a leader in Data Governance. He has more than 10 years of experience working mostly with Java/Java EE technologies. He is a MuleSoft SME, has been involved in design, reviews, and development of enterprise-wide applications. He wanted to help non-experience MuleSoft developers to adapt to MuleSoft best practices with or without Java Development background or has no experience in integrations.
Technology leader with in-depth experience in leading Efficient Technology Solutions and key focus on Enterprise Application Integration. Skilled in middleware implementation, cloud integration, and API design and strategy.
Enterprise Architecture, Strategy, Solutions Architecture, Enterprise Integration, Roadmap Development, Team Leadership, Mentorship, Pre-Sales, SOA, CEP, In Memory Data Grid, MuleSoft, TIBCO, MDM, B2B, Composite Applications, Analytics, ERP, Root Cause Analysis, HIPAA, Project Management and Planning, SDLC-RAD, Agile/Scrum
• Highly motivated and experienced Technical leader with more than 20 Years of IT experience
• Experienced in Software Engineering lifecycle (design through rollout) in enterprise architecture, design, development, deployment and operations.
• Successfully led large enterprise integration implementations at various customer sites consisting of global teams.
• Worked in various capacities from doing POCs, demos, solutioning, developing complex solutions and delivery management.
• Worked in Education, Health care, Retail, Supply chain, Banking and Insurance industries.
• Delivered technical presentations and solutions according to customer requirements and audience. Presented focused product demonstrations that illustrate how product solutions can address the critical business needs/issues.
• Have excellent analytical, problem solving, superior communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to interact with individuals at all levels and can work as a part of a team as well as independently.
• Efficient at communication, documentation and relationship management.
• Have good understanding of TOGAF
• TIBCO Certified Professional
• Mulesoft certified Professional
• AWS certified solutions architect