In this meetup, we will be discussing
- How are we tracking transactions using correlation ID across API layers?
- How are we instrumenting API to push transaction logs and error logs using JSON logger to splunk, and visualizing business transactions in splunk?
- How are system errors de-duplicated in Moogsoft and ticketed in service now?
- How are we alerting exceptions via slack and pager duty ?
I have 14+ years of IT experience. Expertise in integration solutions architecture and strategizing cloud based integration platform enablement for enterprise. Experience in designing efficient integration solutions for the complex IT systems in Financial, Logistics, Health Care, Media and Life Science domain Experience in designing integration solutions for the major applications Salesforce, Sie…
Technology leader with in-depth experience in leading Efficient Technology Solutions and key focus on Enterprise Application Integration. Skilled in middleware implementation, cloud integration, and API design and strategy.
Enterprise Architecture, Strategy, Solutions Architecture, Enterprise Integration, Roadmap Development, Team Leadership, Mentorship, Pre-Sales, SOA, CEP, In Memory Data Grid, MuleSoft, TIBCO, MDM, B2B, Composite Applications, Analytics, ERP, Root Cause Analysis, HIPAA, Project Management and Planning, SDLC-RAD, Agile/Scrum
• Highly motivated and experienced Technical leader with more than 20 Years of IT experience
• Experienced in Software Engineering lifecycle (design through rollout) in enterprise architecture, design, development, deployment and operations.
• Successfully led large enterprise integration implementations at various customer sites consisting of global teams.
• Worked in various capacities from doing POCs, demos, solutioning, developing complex solutions and delivery management.
• Worked in Education, Health care, Retail, Supply chain, Banking and Insurance industries.
• Delivered technical presentations and solutions according to customer requirements and audience. Presented focused product demonstrations that illustrate how product solutions can address the critical business needs/issues.
• Have excellent analytical, problem solving, superior communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to interact with individuals at all levels and can work as a part of a team as well as independently.
• Efficient at communication, documentation and relationship management.
• Have good understanding of TOGAF
• TIBCO Certified Professional
• Mulesoft certified Professional
• AWS certified solutions architect
15 years of IT Experience with a specialty in middleware. Passionate about learning Enterprise level Integration. Good experience in middleware tools like TIBCO, Oracle SOA/OSB, and MuleSoft. 4+ years of extensive experience in MuleSoft 3.x and 4 version. Extensive knowledge and experience in Telecom, Retail ,Insurance and Health care domains.