MuleSoft has been at the forefront in adapting to the evolving enterprise integration needs. With APIs emerging as the fundamental building blocks for enterprise integration, and MuleSoft’s support for open standards, design-first methodology, and building cloud-native applications, Mule has been consistently at the top in catering to the customers from various industries.
Enterprises may choose to move to MuleSoft from their existing tools due to various reasons, some triggers could be moving away from proprietary standards and adoption of Open Standards, an enterprise-wide cloud strategy to build cloud-native applications, re-design of existing implementations (monoliths too) into microservices or to fill-in technical debt.
In this session, we shall discuss the general triggers for migration, and how migration initiatives may be handled through a methodical process. As part of this session, we shall also cover a demo of a few accelerators prepared by Prowess Software to help with quick and efficient migration. The accelerators showcase the automatic conversion of XML schemas to RAML files, conversion of XSLT mapping from TIBCO BW to DataWeave languages.
Kiran Nittala is a Principal Architect at Prowess Software Services with 16 years of experience delivering digital transformation solutions across verticals. He started his career in TIBCO, moved to Data/Analytics space before settling down to help MuleSoft customers build API-Led architectures for improving customer/partner experiences and in turn adding additional revenue streams. He is currently working at a strategic MuleSoft account through a Professional Services engagement.
Kirti Agarwal is an Architect at Prowess Software Services with 10 years of experience in integration services with focus on digital transformation across various verticals. She started her career in TIBCO's complex event processing, and worked on different integration tools before moving to MuleSoft. She has a good amount of experience in creating accelerators and automations to support various integration projects
Technology leader with in-depth experience in leading Efficient Technology Solutions and key focus on Enterprise Application Integration. Skilled in middleware implementation, cloud integration, and API design and strategy.
Enterprise Architecture, Strategy, Solutions Architecture, Enterprise Integration, Roadmap Development, Team Leadership, Mentorship, Pre-Sales, SOA, CEP, In Memory Data Grid, MuleSoft, TIBCO, MDM, B2B, Composite Applications, Analytics, ERP, Root Cause Analysis, HIPAA, Project Management and Planning, SDLC-RAD, Agile/Scrum
• Highly motivated and experienced Technical leader with more than 20 Years of IT experience
• Experienced in Software Engineering lifecycle (design through rollout) in enterprise architecture, design, development, deployment and operations.
• Successfully led large enterprise integration implementations at various customer sites consisting of global teams.
• Worked in various capacities from doing POCs, demos, solutioning, developing complex solutions and delivery management.
• Worked in Education, Health care, Retail, Supply chain, Banking and Insurance industries.
• Delivered technical presentations and solutions according to customer requirements and audience. Presented focused product demonstrations that illustrate how product solutions can address the critical business needs/issues.
• Have excellent analytical, problem solving, superior communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to interact with individuals at all levels and can work as a part of a team as well as independently.
• Efficient at communication, documentation and relationship management.
• Have good understanding of TOGAF
• TIBCO Certified Professional
• Mulesoft certified Professional
• AWS certified solutions architect
15 years of IT Experience with a specialty in middleware. Passionate about learning Enterprise level Integration. Good experience in middleware tools like TIBCO, Oracle SOA/OSB, and MuleSoft. 4+ years of extensive experience in MuleSoft 3.x and 4 version. Extensive knowledge and experience in Telecom, Retail ,Insurance and Health care domains.
Sr Customer Success Architect