"In order to mitigate any risk or possible situations related to COVID-19 and to guarantee the health and safety of our local communities, customers and partners, we are forced to postpone our 1st Official MuleSoft Meetup until further notice. The new proposed date is (23th of June), but it can be postponed as well due to the rapidly changing situation. We will keep you posted with any updates!"
A brief agenda:
• Let us understand how the MuleSoft Forum and Meetup Community are helping across the World.
• Overview of Anypoint Platform
• MuleSoft Fundamentals, API-led connectivity
• Recent product updates, get trend and become MuleSoft Certified as a community success month.
This event is perfect for you, if you want:
• Enabling IT as a platform for the different Line of Business using API-led approach
• Increase developer productivity through re-use, API-led approach will help you to decide everything to not only Central IT, but also different Line of Business .
• Start digital transformation Journey with digital recommended API-led approach by MuleSoft
• To Know how Center For Enablement (C4E) can help your organization to sustain with rapid technology change.
• How you can treat API as product using "Production and consumption Model"
• Discover High-level view of Anypoint Platform as a unified product
Finally, we will wrap-up this event with the agenda for the next meetup. Stay connected to get updates on whats new in MuleSoft.
Also, every participant attending this Meetup will receive a complimentary voucher to attempt a certification exam!
Mark your calendar and see you there!
Remember to send RSVP!
Senior Integration Specialist - Billennium India Private Limited
MuleSoft Ambassador and MuleSoft Forum Moderator at MuleSoft Inc, 4+ years’ experience in analysis, design, development and implementation of APIs and Integration using Mule ESBRead More
MuleSoft Ambassador and MuleSoft Forum Moderator at MuleSoft Inc, 4+ years’ experience in analysis, design, development and implementation of APIs and Integration using Mule ESB and Tibco BW.He is all level(Associates, Specialist, Professional,Mule 4 Level 1,Architect) MuleSoft Certified developer. He has multiple accolades from MuleSoft like MuleSoft Expert/Advocate and World Great Contributor of MuleSoft community for his knowledge and helping other across world through MuleSoft community forum. I know about the latest trends and MuleSoft’s product releases, I want to share my knowledge directly with the MuleSoft developer /Architect team.
Integration DeveloperSee Bio
Experienced in analysis, design, development and implementation started from Mule 3.8.5 till latest Mule 4 version. Development and Architect certificate holder (Mule 3) and Development (Mule 4). Mostly focused on Clouhub, but Hybrid setup is also not a mystery. Former C4E Team Member in a big organisation in DevOps and Devloper role, currently a happy member of software company, where delivering the business value for the customers is the goal. I would like to meet and exchenge the knowledge and experience with other Mule Developers, that's how I became the Cracow Mulesoft Meetup organiser.