A brief agenda:
• What is MuleSoft, their features, and how MuleSoft connects the world's application, data, and devices.
• Basic overview of the Anypoint Platform.
• What is API-led connectivity in Mulesoft.
• Overview of MuleSoft Training Resources & Certification.
This event is perfect for you if you want:
• Enabling IT as a platform for the different Line of Business using API-led approach
• Increase developer productivity through re-use, API-led approach will help you to decide everything to not only Central IT but also different Line of Business.
• Start digital transformation Journey with digital recommended API-led approach by MuleSoft
• To Know-how Center For Enablement (C4E) can help your organization to sustain with rapid technology change.
Business System analyst
Pratik is an integration developer by profession with 3 years of experience in MuleSoft development. last year in 2019 Pratik finished his master's degree from the University of Houston Clear Lake. Before that, he worked in India as a middleware engineer on the MuleSoft integration platform. Pratik finished his bachelor's in 2015 from Electronics and Communication major. Pratik is active in building best practices, improvements, automation, and optimal solution.
As an integration developer, Pratik strongly believes in business and their process of how MuleSoft delivers one of the highest leverage capabilities in the market — helping organizations change their clock speed. MuleSoft enables organizations across all industries – retailers, hospitals, manufacturers, universities, and even government agencies – to serve their customers, patients, students, and constituencies, better.
Priyanka is having a strong educational background in the field of IT, she finished her bachelor's in 2015 from the computer science major, and she graduated last year with a masters degree in Engineering Management. Back in India, she worked for Tieto India Private limited there she started her career on integration platform MuleSoft. She is now working in Salesforce for the team Enterprise Integration and delivering products using Mulesoft, Jenkins, and AWS.
Priyanka believes there is no better time than the present and next decade for IT because every business today needs to harness the digital forces and respond to the disruptions in the market place using IT.