Topic: Explore "Mule 4 Batch Processing", in a more natural way
- in-depth exploration of Mule 4 Batch Processing
- Batch is one of the Important & Core Components of the Mule iPaaS Platform. An in-depth understanding of Batch Processing is very much required. Unless and until we have a complete understanding of how Mule 4 Batch Processing is internally working, it's very difficult to resolve the real-time issues.
- "Mule 4 Batch Processing" is not a brand new topic OR a Fancy topic to discuss now. Every "Muley" will have some/more understanding of how batch processing works. One way or other "Muleyes" might have implemented the "Mule 4 Batch Processing", But, as per my observation, "Muleyes" are understanding/explaining some parts of Batch processing in different ways, which is not the case. Even now, most experienced "Muleyes" are not in a position to correctly explain how "Mule 4 Batch Processing" works. Not knowing is better than an incorrect understanding of "Mule 4 Batch Processing". I request Senior "Muleyes" to join this meetup and let's have a healthy discussion on Batch processing.
Please don't miss this opportunity
Target Audiences for this Meetup:
1 ) Those who are new to MluleSoft & Batch processing
2) Those who have some work experience in Batch processing
3) Senior MuleSoft Community members, who are interested to have a healthy debate and share their experience with others & share their project experience with Community
Sr. Technical Architect
I am an All certified Senior Mulesoft Developer and Architect. MuleSoft Ambassador. I have 6years of overall IT experience with 5+ years in Mulesoft. I started my journey with Mulesoft in 2015 and worked for Insurance, Retail, Banking domains. My skill set includes Java, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Bootstrap, Material Design. Am a freelance trainer. Technical writer. Speaker. I have a YouTube Channel named "MuleSoft TechZone" where I keep posting all my tutorials over there. I manage MuleSoft TechZone page over LinkedIn as well.