Join us for a special Meetup at MuleSoft CONNECT San Francisco, where we will welcome members of the MuleSoft team, MuleSoft Ambassadors, and top contributors from the community. Get ready for a packed agenda!
- Community intro and updates: Sabrina Marechal, Community and Developer Relations Manager at MuleSoft, will share MuleSoft Community news and demonstrate the various ways you can engage with the community and grow your integration skills.
- Dataweave 2.0 Fundamentals - Effective Use of the "do": Joshua Erney, MuleSoft Ambassador and Senior Software Engineer at MS3 in Denver, CO, will take a deep dive into the “do” statement in DataWeave, showing how it can be used to make new DataWeave code easier to write, and existing DataWeave code easier to understand. A solid understanding of these concepts will take your abilities as a MuleSoft integration expert to the next level.
- Integrating SAP S/4HANA Using Mule 4 with Anypoint Platform: Chris Hepp, Senior Programmer Analyst at G3 Enterprises, an industry-leading packaging, bottling, and logistics company, will share the story of his team’s journey with MuleSoft, from concept and design to go-live of 20+ integrations to/from SAP for a number of business-critical enterprise applications. He will share successes and lessons learned with MuleSoft over the course of a major ERP implementation.
- Integration project lifecycle (CI/CD) at Atlassian, with MuleSoft and Atlassian products: Anshu Mishra, Senior Integration Engineer at Atlassian, will demonstrate how the integration team at Atlassian used some of their own products (JIRA, Confluence, Stash, Bitbucket, Bamboo, OpsGenie, JSD, SourceTree, and StatusPage) to manage and support MuleSoft integration projects.
- Networking time: Introduce yourself to other attendees, meet our speakers, and ask questions. This time is dedicated to you, to make connections with your peers, while sharing drinks and bites.