Who loves automation? How about integrating security into it? One of the most effective ways of enhancing the security posture of a solution is to incorporate security into the development lifecycle and embed it within the normal CI/CD pipelines of a project.
Join us and learn together for our very first virtual meet up this year!
About the Speaker:
Shaun Allen, Software Developer at Trustpower is a MuleSoft Certified Developer. He has been involved in, gathering requirements to design API's, coding, code reviews, testing (postman, MUnit, MSTest), documenting API's and pipelines (ARM templates, yaml). I enjoy the challenges that being a software developer bring, and seeing how we can solve these issues using modern technology.
1. Manage and set-up external properties file based on the target environment.
2. Build an application against corresponding properties file based on environment variables.
3. Deploy application based on branch name.
4. Secret Management using Azure Key Vault.
5. Secure Configuration Properties integration with Azure Key Vault.
6. MUnit test coverage validation as part of the Build stage.
7. Adding DevOps permissions for service connections.
Senior Solutions Engineer
I have high enthusiasm and a Can-Do attitude towards any challenges that I face during my over 12 years of
professional experience specialise in back-end development and software integration. I have completed a Bachelor
of Science (BS) focused in Information Technology from the University of Perpetual Help - Philippines.
I’m a MuleSoft Certified API Designer, Developer, and Architect, as well as AWS Associate Developer. Furthermore, I have 5
years background in J2EE back-end development.
I have experience designing and building APIs using an API-led connectivity approach as well as Event-Driven Architecture using Apache Kafka and IBM MQ.
I take pride in my work and have an analytical approach to problem-solving and am keen to learn new skills.