Join us for a special Meetup at MuleSoft CONNECT New York, where we will welcome members of the MuleSoft team and top contributors from the community. Get ready for a packed agenda! Not attending CONNECT New York? Don’t fret — you do not need a CONNECT ticket to join the Meetup.
- Community intro and updates: Sabrina Marechal, Community and Developer Relations Manager at MuleSoft, will share MuleSoft Community news and demonstrate the various ways you can engage with the community and grow your integration skills.
- How Global Atlantic integrated SE2's Aurum with Salesforce Sales & Service Cloud to build a single customer view: In this talk, Indra Bhattacharya, Enterprise Architect at SE2, and Douglas Loots, SVP Digital and Individual Markets at Global Atlantic Financial Group (GAFG), will explain how they leveraged Anypoint Platform to integrate SE2 Aurum with GAFG's Salesforce-powered Unified Sales and Service Desktop to get a single view of their customers.
- B2B X12 Data transformations with DataWeave: Manik Magar, MuleSoft Architect at AVIO Consulting and MuleSoft Ambassador, will show how the X12 connector and DataWeave 2.0 can be used to transform data.
- Securing configuration properties in Mule 4: Edgar Moran, Integration and Sr. Salesforce Developer at Sitetracker, will demonstrate how to implement your CI process in a way that encrypts the credentials of your projects.
- Networking time: Introduce yourself to other attendees, meet our speakers, and ask questions. This time is dedicated to you, to make connections with your peers, while sharing drinks and bites.
Senior Manager, Community
Enterprise Architect / Integration Architect
Global Atlantic Financial Group
SVP Digital & Individual Markets | Technology